Excel Notes Section¶
- http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?293-M-is-for-(Data)-Monkey $15
- Power Pivot and Power BI: The Excel User's Guide to DAX, Power Query, Power BI & Power Pivot in Excel 2010-2016 2nd Edition by Rob Collie, Avichal Singh
- The Definitive Guide to DAX: Business intelligence with Microsoft Excel, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Power BI (Business Skills) 1st Edition by Alberto Ferrari, Marco Russo
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Building Data Models with PowerPivot (Business Skills) 1st Edition by Alberto Ferrari, Marco Russo
- Learn to Write DAX ($15 ebook)
NOTE: The author is a contributor to PowerPivotPro.com
- Dashboarding and Reporting with Power Pivot and Excel [eBook] by Kasper de Jonge
Excel Localised Date (e.g. French-English)¶
an option that I didn't use
Simply use the excel formulae
DAY()and excel will translate them!
on StackOverflow: https://superuser.com/a/1250251/771143
Add notes to your formulae:
Add a space then
+N(“your comment here”)to leave comments by your formulas, either for your own reference or to help other people understand your spreadsheet. Comments don’t appear in the cell but do show up in the Formula bar, and they’re searchable too.